Dimers.com Provides exclusive sports betting content for PennLive.com, including selections, analysis, tools and sportsbook offers to help bettors get involved in the action. Please bet responsibly.
The Pittsburgh Penguins face the NY Rangers in the NHL playoffs at Madison Square Garden on Wednesday. The puck drop at 7 p.m. ET.
Led by star players Jake Goetzel, Evgeny Malkin and Sidney Crosby, the Penguin faces a Rangers lineup that includes Chris Kreider, Mika Zibanegad and Artemi Banarin.
This betting preview for Penguins vs.
Get two risk-free bets of up to $2000 with PointsBet, which you can use in Penguins vs Rangers. Click ➡️ here ⬅️ to redeem. No promo code needed.
Pittsburgh Penguins vs New York Rangers
- from: Pittsburgh Penguins vs New York Rangers
- when: Wednesday 11 May 2022
- time: 7 p.m. Eastern time
- where: Madison Square Garden
- imp line: Rangers -1.5 (+195), penguins +1.5 (-210)
- money line: Rangers -134, Penguins +115
- Total: More / Less than 6 (-120 / + 105)
Odds and fonts are best available at the time of publication and are subject to change.
Your first and second bets with PointsBet are risk-free up to $2000 when you click ➡️ here ⬅️.
Penguins vs Rangers preview
Using cutting-edge data and computer power, Demers simulated penguins versus Rangers 10,000 times.
Dimers.com’s popular predictive analytics model, more commonly known as DimersBOT, gives Rangers a 54% chance of beating the Penguins.
Elsewhere, according to DimersBOT, penguins (+1.5) have a 68% chance of covering the puck’s streak. A total of over/under 6 goals counts as a 50-50 chance of hitting.
As usual, predictions and probabilities are correct at time of publication and subject to change.
The best bet between the penguins against the Rangers
Our best bet for the Penguins against Rangers in the NHL playoffs on Wednesday is Under 6 goals (+105).
Click ➡️ here ⬅️ to place a bet with PointsBet.
Our betting tips are based on world-class simulations and betting intelligence to bring you the best possible deals.
penguins vs rangers player props
Who will ever score a goal in the Penguins against Rangers? Shown below is the first most likely and likely to score at any time for both the Penguins and Rangers.
New York’s Chris Kreider is likely to score the Penguins’ first goal against Rangers, according to DimersBOT.
DimersBOT gives Kreider a 7.3% chance of scoring the first goal on Wednesday. The Rangers star has a 35.6% chance of scoring a goal at any time.
FanDuel is the Official Partner of the National Hockey League. Click ➡️ here ⬅️ to get a first risk-free bet of $1,000 to use on the penguins.
Anticipate the first goal
- Jake Goentzel: 6.6% probability
- Yevgeny Malkin: 5.3% probability
- Sidney Crosby: 5.2% probability
- Brian Rust: 4.6% probability
- Jeff Carter: 4.2% probability
New York Rangers
- Chris Crieder: 7.3% probability
- Mika Zibanjad: 6.1% probability
- Artemi Panarin: 5.1% probability
- Frank Vatrano: 4.9% probability
- Andrew Cobb: 4.7% probability
Expect a top scorer at any time
- Jake Goentzel: 33.7% probability
- Sidney Crosby: 29.0% probability
- Yevgeny Malkin: 27.6% probability
- Brian Rust: 22.3% probability
- Jeff Carter: 21.4% probability
New York Rangers
- Chris Crieder: 35.6% probability
- Mika Zibanjad: 31.3% probability
- Artemi Panarin: 28.6% probability
- Frank Vatrano: 27.6% probability
- Andrew Cobb: 25.1% probability
The NHL playoffs are scheduled to begin Wednesday between the Penguins and Rangers at Madison Square Garden at 7 p.m. ET.
Click ➡️ here ⬅️ To open a $1,000 FanDuel Sportsbook risk-free first bet offer, which you can use to place a bet on Penguins vs. Rangers.
If you or a loved one have questions or need to speak to a gambling professional, call 1-800-GAMBLER or visit 1800gambler.net for more information.
More sports betting stories
Predict Phillies vs Mariners, MLB odds betting on Wednesday
Philadelphia Union vs New York Red Bulls predictions, betting on the odds of winning the MLS on Saturday