Cleveland, Ohio – Time for this week’s release of Terry’s Talkin podcast with cleveland.com, Plain Dealer columnist Terry Pluto, and host David Campbell. This week, Terry talks about Josh Naylor, the Guardians, Kavs, Browns, Faith’s column and You Weekend.
And this week, we’re discussing the piece of Cleveland sports memorabilia we’d love to have if money weren’t an object—like the guy who bought Diego Maradona’s 1986 World Cup “Hand of God” jersey for $9.3 million.
Want to get your question on next week’s podcast? Or tell us which piece of Cleveland sports memorabilia would you like to have if money were no object? Email him to us at email@example.com, write “Terry’s Talkin” in the subject line and we’ll try to get him into the room next week.
- We discuss canceling Wednesday’s game due to the positive COVID tests of Terry Francona and DeMarlo Hale;
- What Josh Naylor brings to the Guardians, plus a big bat and clutch hits; And any former Cleveland players who brought the same kind of juice;
- What do the Hardcore Guards and the 2021-22 Cavaliers have in common;
- Which player Terry thinks is No. 2 on his Guardians MVP poll now, behind Jose Ramirez;
- Fact or Fiction: Part of the reason Brown has not been able to transfer Baker Mayfield is that the rest of the NFL is keeping Deshaun Watson’s secured contract against them;
- We explain a change in the NFL’s CBA about who will make the decision on Watson’s discipline from the league;
- Terry discusses his Weekend Faith and You column, which is about why it’s impossible to fix someone else’s life they don’t want to fix;
- Terry takes a fan question about whether avoiding a “critical situation” with Baker Mayfield is worth not playing with him and possibly missing out on the playoffs;
- And we end with some discussion of which pieces of Cleveland sports memorabilia we’d like to own if money were no object.
Click below to listen to this week’s podcast, or if the embedding below doesn’t work for you, you can click this link.
You can also find Terry’s Talkin’ on Apple podcasts; as well as on Spotify; Castbox and other podcast catchers.
Pluto’s last terry columns
Baker Mayfield Free Zone: What Brown Needs
What I Heard About the Browns Draft – Terry Token Browns
Overcoming Transformation, Overcoming the Odds – Terry’s Talkin’ Guardians
What about guardians? The amazing decision of Jose Ramirez
How a decision made by 12-year-old Drew Joyce III changed the lives of so many.
Terry Token podcast: Lots of Brown Things, Baker, Guardians.
Akron Football Coach Joe Moorhead said, “Oh no!” When Brown drafted Martin Emerson
What did you hear about Baker Mayfield’s situation?
Did Brown find the fourth round gold? Terry Pluto Doodle
Brown waited a long time, but he found a receiver: the scribble draft
Three for the project, three for the brown