The summer transfer window is here, and there’s a lot of gossip swirling around who’s moving where. Transfer Talk brings you the latest news on rumors, comings and goings, and of course, expired deals!
Key story: Juventus and Barcelona in talks over Memphis Depay transfer
Juventus and Barcelona hold preliminary talks over a possible move for Memphis Depay, as reported by ESPN. Now, Sky Sports Italia has also linked Juventus with the Dutchman, indicating that the Serie A team wants to sign him on loan while Barcelona hope to transfer Depay permanently.
The old lady is still carrying the Atletico Madrid striker Alvaro Morata As a priority for them after his loan period in Italy. However, they have so far proven unable to reach an agreement with Atleti due to their unwillingness to spend more than 15-20 million euros, according to Sky Sports.
This comes after Juventus turned down the opportunity to redeem the clause that would sign the Spaniard for €35m, having already spent €20m on the loan. Although Massimiliano Allegri still wants Morata, the situation has made Juventus hope to bring in a striker with favorable economic conditions.
In addition to Depay, Juventus also owns Chelsea Timo Werner And Manchester United Anthony Martial In the list of attackers they are looking for.
During his first season with Barcelona after signing from Olympique Lyonnais, Depay made 37 appearances in all competitions, 10 of them came off the bench, scored 13 goals and provided assists.
– ESPN + guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup and more (USA)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– You don’t have ESPN? Get instant pass
– Sky Sport Florian Plettenberg He insisted that Barcelona midfielder Frenkie de Jong He will not join Bayern Munich this summer, whether on a permanent deal or on loan. The Dutch international has been closely associated with a move away from Blaugrana With Manchester United and Chelsea among those interested, it appears he will not be heading to Bavaria.
Chelsea looking to sign Inter Milan midfielder Cesar CasadeyAccording to Gianluca Di Marzio. The Blues had mentioned the 19-year-old in negotiations Romelu Lukaku But Inter did not want to sign him, as Chelsea have since returned with an opening offer of between 7 and 8 million euros. Inter wants a clause allowing them to re-sign the teenager if he leaves.
– RB Leipzig and Hoffenheim reach agreement on David Raum, according to Sky Sports Deutschland, which added that the deal will be worth 26 million euros initially, with the possibility of adding 4 million euros. While the contract has yet to be signed, the left-back will join RB Leipzig under a contract that will keep him with them until 2027 and with bonuses included, he could earn a total of up to €10m.
Stade Rennes will sign Tottenham Hotspur’s centre-back on loan with the option to make the move permanent for around €20m, according to L’Equipe. Once that is sorted, Ligue 1 will be looking to bolster their attack, with PSG Arno Kalimundo The man wanted by their management.
Inter Milan are interested in a Udinese left-back Udogie’s fateaccording to a Calciomercato report, which adds that Udinese refuses to budge on its €20m valuation for the 19-year-old. Valentino Lazaro Inter left but Robin Goossens And the Matthew Darmian It remains, which means that Inter is unlikely to be able to complete the move unless there is a major outbound.