Bear WR nickel harry I am delighted to be with Chicago after spending his first few years in the NFL with New England. Harry described the move as a much-needed fresh start.
“It’s really a fresh start that I desperately need,Harry said, via 670 The Score. “This is a reset. A much needed reset.”
General Motors bears Ryan Bowles He added that Harry has a very good skill set and plays with a chip on his shoulder.
“He has a really good skill set, great physical qualities and I think he has proof, for sure,The Poles said.
- SI.com’s Bill Hopper notes the OT . Packers Young Nijman He is the most likely candidate to start at left intervention for a long time David Bakhtiari Outside. He adds that Packers have more issues with proper handling Elgton Jenkins He is also recovering from an ACL rupture. Cole Van Lannin I worked there during the spring but Green Bay could give G Royce Newman or third round OL Sean Ryan Chance to win the job.
- There is also stiff competition on the defensive line for the other two starting points, with Huber’s roster Gran RedRookie from the first round Devonty WhiteAnd the Dean Lowry And the Tidaryl Slatoon as competitors.
- Huber notes that the Packers’ third outside quarterback plays around 600 shots even in a spinning turn, which might be a lot for a fifth-round OLB Kingsley Anjbar. He thinks this is a place Green Bay could look to add at some point in the camp.
- Packers WR Sammy Watkins He took responsibility for his hamstring injury and explained that he trained alone after a little four-hour flight, but wasn’t dehydrated: “Something I should have done. (Ryan Wood)
- HC . packages Matt LaFleur Said improvement in QB Jordan’s love The process was in the rally, at the line of melee and in general: “He has a wonderful approach. Jordan went through it two years ago. (Tom Silverstein)
OT . Packs David Bakhtiari He’s not worried about his knee and feels a lot ahead of what he was at this time last year.
“Anxiety level: low,Bakhtiari said via Sports Illustrated. “I really like where I am, especially compared to where I was last year.”
Bakhtiari did not set a deadline for his return and said that when he was satisfied, he would return to training.
“Everyone loves schedules. When I’m ready, I’ll be there,” He said. “What I can say is that I feel really good. I really like – I feel normal. My knees feel natural, and that’s the biggest advantage. Now I feel that normal feeling again when I play football. So, that’s what it is: load, stress, strength, but we’re not really in the ACL problem. It’s been a long time since we put this class to bed. There are just other issues.”
Bakhtiari is feeling more movement in his knee and said he plans to feel better than he did last year.
“I would say I really enjoy how my knees work, function and move,” He said. “It’s not like I’m saying how I’ve been dealing with it last year. It is difficult to describe. I think people who have just gone through it might have an idea, especially when they’re not cooperating with you. It was just stuff, it felt like a blockage. It was really strange.”
QB . Packers Aaron Rodgers He expressed confidence that Bakhtiari can return in good health and said he is focused on being there for him mentally as he continues his rehabilitation process.
“I think this year is going to be really special for him both on and off the field and we look forward to having him back anytime,Rodgers said.I’m not worried about him not coming back, I’m really not. I’m more concerned about the mental aspect, as a friend, just loving and taking care of him, spending time with him and making sure he first and foremost takes care of himself, and when he comes back, he’ll be back. Obviously we’d love for him to be back ASAP, but this is a knee on 315 lb guy loves to play, four, five, six more years. We’ll be excited whenever he comes back, but right now I’m just worried about the boyfriend I take care of him the best I can.”
Bakhtiari said this was the most challenging part of his career and the ordeal tested him mentally.
“I remember when I would play sometimes, it was annoying to say, but I remember thinking like, ‘It got so easy’ and it was fun,” He said. “And I kind of thought, “Let’s make it a little more difficult.” By God I got this answer. This is definitely the most challenging thing I have had to go through. I recently spoke with my wife and thought about how I started my career. Not even just here, but just wearing pads. Nobody really thought I’d be where I was, so it’s great to feel like that again. You can say or not say, but I know these questions exist. That’s cool because I’m going to relive the same story again. I made the choice at the time. I can choose repeatedly.”
Looking for the latest NFL Insider news and rumors?
Make sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on me Twitter And the Facebook social networking site To break NFL news and rumors for all 32 teams!