To be clear, you can bet whatever you want with a maximum of $1,250, and you’ll get the same amount back if your first bet is lost.
Caesar calls this compensation “free bets,” which you can generally monetize at a rate of 50-70%, depending on how you use them.
Uses ACTION4FULL at checkout or this link if you haven’t started your registration yet.
Here’s how the show works at Caesars.
Ask for $1250
What does first bet insurance mean?
All sportsbooks have their own names for things and it can be confusing, as each promotion can be different.
At Caesars, here’s how insurance works on your first bet (called a “risk-free” bet by other sportsbooks):
- Follow this link to register and/or login ACTION4FULL when you go out.
- Make your first bet up to $1250
- If the bet wins, you keep the stakes and winnings.
- If you lose, you’ll get your bet back in Free Bets (you’ll only get the full $1,250 in Free Bets if you bet that much).
Check out this example of how rendering works:
You bet $15 on the UTEP money line at +500 against Boise State.
- If UTEP wins, you win $75, and keep the original $15 you bet. You now have about $90 in your account.
- If you lose, you will get back $15 in free bets.
A free bet is a bet that can be bet on anything, and if it wins, it turns into real money. If he loses, you end up with nothing.
Let’s look at the other end of the spectrum: UTEP loses tonight, and you bet the $15 free bets you received from the Caesars on Colts money line against the Chiefs. Caesars has indy at around +200.
- If the ponies win, you win $30 on the $15 in free bets, but you won’t keep the $15. So that’s $30 in your account from $15 deposit that you can now withdraw or keep betting.
- If Indy loses, you walk away empty-handed.
So, there is some risk here, a little less – because at the end of the day, you could lose your entire deposit, or some of it if your free bet is lost.
How do I register with Caesars?
- Click here and select your state, and enter the Caesars promo code ACTION4FULL.
- Provide your basic personal information to create an account, including your name, date of birth, address, and email address.
- Make an initial cash deposit using one of the available banking methods, including PayPal and credit/debit cards.
- Download the Caesars Sportsbook app.
- Bet up to $1250 on your first bet!
How do I use my first bet insurance?
You have free bets and want to use them to get easier odds. We’ve got that. But you should always consider the plus sign (+200, +375, etc.). There is a lot of expected value in these – here’s the math to explain why.
You will lose more than you win, but over time in enough sports books, you will earn money.
Before you place your bets on tonight’s Caesars show, here are some betting factors to consider:
Ask for $1250
How do you rate this article?