- The game between the Detroit Lions and Buffalo Bills on Thanksgiving Day has the highest point total of the week, with the best bet going into the first half.
- Online sportsbooks have made the Bills -160 the favorite to score first, though the Detroit Lions with odds of +125 are your best bet for doing so.
Detroit – The Detroit Lions to host Buffalo bills on me Thanksgiving In the match owned by online bookmakers The proposal would be a penalty shootout.
The Total 54 points It’s a higher touchdown than almost any other game in Week 12 at Bovada, which means fans and bettors alike may want to put off any turkey naps until after this game.
Buffalo Bills vs. Detroit Lions betting odds
|Team:||Spread:||money line:||the total:|
|Buffalo bills||-9.0 (-110)||-420||O54.0 (-110)|
|Detroit Lions||+9.0 (-110)||+315||U54.0 (-110)|
Betting on the first half is over
in Bovada, The line betting in the first half has a set total of 27 pointsexactly half of the game’s entire total.
Betting on the Bills vs Lions game in NFL sportsbooks may be a great option on this matchup between two of the top 10 teams in the league, but the best bet overall In the first half of the total.
Some major trends suggest that the first half is your best bet:
- Team first half offenses: The Buffalo Bills have averaged 16.7 points per game in the first half of this season, with the Lions not far behind at 13.3. Buffalo is second in the league in first-half scoring and Detroit is ninth. These averages per game indicate a probability of 30 points in the first half.
- Detroit at home: So far this season, the Detroit Lions have scored 17.2 points per game in the first half when played at Ford Field, as their defense gave up 13.3 points per game in the first half. Buffalo got somewhat out of the gate on the road with its first-half points per game down from 16.7 to 11.8, yet still ranked ninth in the league in first-half scoring on the road.
- Buffalo in Detroit: The catch is included in the statement that Buffalo struggled to score on the road, as this does not represent their last performance which occurred when they hosted the Cleveland Browns at Ford Field last week due to a Buffalo blizzard. That outing was technically a home game for the Bills, so it doesn’t count towards their long road stats. The Bills scored 30 total points and 13 in the first half on a strong offense at Ford Field. Add to that the fact that the team doesn’t have to travel to play on the road this week and the Bills are going to have a stronger first half of the season.
Betting on the team to score first
Online sports books for her Making the Buffalo Bills the favorite to score first against the Detroit Lionsalthough the two teams have finished first in seven of their ten matches.
USAOnlineSportsbooks.com Provides you with the latest information regarding sports and fantasy betting with the help of commissions that we receive from the links you may click on our website.
Odds to score first in Bills vs Lions
- Buffalo bills -160
- Detroit Lions +125
with Both teams have scored first in exactly the same number of matches this seasonOddly enough, Buffalo is heavily favored to do so on Thursday
The Bills gave up the first score of the game in the previous two games, which if anything indicated Detroit scored first.
Betting on the Lions to score first may not be better than a coin toss, but with odds of +125, players may eat early on Thanksgiving if they bet on Detroit to score first.