The Timberwolves go into their game against the Heat as a 9.5-point favorite. The over/under match is set at 220.5.
Timberwolves vs. Heat betting odds
possibilities offered by Typical sports book; being able to USA TODAY Center for sports scores and sports betting accounts for a complete list.
- Spread: Minnesota -9.5
- the total: 220.5
- money line: Minnesota -412, Miami +320
Show: Claim your risk-free bet up to $350. Capture the action and start betting with Tipico Sportsbook! New customer show in CO and NJ. 21+, see Tipico.com for terms and conditions. Bet now!
Heat in Timberwolves odds, spread and more
- Choose ATS: heat (+9.5)
- Choose “or”:
113- Nora Muhammad
- Minnesota’s seven wins in 12 contests are ranked favorites this season.
- Minnesota has yet to lose in three games when named least as a -412 favorite at the money line.
- The Oddsmakers have hinted within the money line set for this game that Minnesota has an 80.5% chance of winning.
- Miami has yet to win when playing as the underdog in the money this season, going 1-3.
- Miami has yet to play as an underdog on a +320 or more money streak.
- Miami has a 23.8% chance of winning this game based on the implied probability of the money line.
- The 114.9 points a game the Timberwolves put up is just 4.8 more points than the Heat lost (110.1).
- Minnesota is 6-4 against the spread and 8-2 overall when scoring 110.1-plus points.
- Minnesota is 8-2 when it scored over 110.1 points.
- Miami is 3-10 on odds and 6-7 overall when you give up less than 114.9 points.
- Miami is 6-7 when he gives up just under 114.9 points.
- The Heat put up an average of 108.6 points per game, 6.7 points short of the 115.3 that the Timberwolves gave up.
- Miami posted a 3-1 ATS record and a 4-0 record overall in games scored over 115.3 points.
- When you score over 115.3 points, Miami is 4-0.
- Minnesota is 3-2 vs. the spread and 4-1 overall when it allows less than 108.6 points.
- Minnesota is 4-1 when it allows fewer than 108.6 points.
- The Timberwolves are eleventh in the NBA scoring charts (114.9 PPG), while the Heat are in the tenth fewest points allowed per game (110.1) in the league.
- Miami is currently the 26th-ranked leading scorer in the NBA (108.6 PPG), while Minnesota is 23rd in points allowed per game (115.3).
- The Timberwolves have a scoring differential of -6 points on the season (-0.4 per game). The opposition has also outperformed the Heat on average this year (25 total points, 1.5 per game).
game: Free daily sports competitions and win prizes. play now!
- The average implied total for Minnesota this season is 117.4 points, up 2.4 points from their implied total of 115 points in Monday’s game.
- This season, Minnesota has scored over 115 points in eight games.
- Miami’s average 112.0 points implied total on the season is 6.0 more than the team’s total of 106 tacit points in this game.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sports betting partner in CO, NJ and soon IA. Bet now!
How to watch Timberwolves vs Heat
- Game day: Monday, November 21, 2022
- game time: 5:00 p.m. ET
- TV channel: BSSUN and BSN
- Site: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: target center
- TV channel: NBA League Pass
- Live broadcast: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter And like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for referring audiences to betting services. Tipico has no influence over any of these revenues and is in no way dependent on or associated with newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for terms and conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).