The 2023 West Series schedule will begin at Phoenix Raceway on March 10 with a joint race with the ARCA Menards Series. The 2023 East Series schedule will begin with the series’ sixth visit to historic Five Flags Speedway in Pensacola, Florida, on March 25.
RelatedSCHEDULE: 2023 ARCA Menards Series (National)
- The East Series schedule consists of four stand-alone races and four combined races with the ARCA Menards Series.
- The East Series’ standalone races will be at Five Flags Speedway, Dover Motor Speedway, Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway and, for the first time, Flat Rock Speedway in Carlton, Michigan, just outside of Detroit.
- Flat Rock Speedway hosted 56 ARCA Menards Series races from 1953 to 2000 and is just a quarter mile away, the shortest track on the 2023 East Series schedule.
- The East Series season concludes with four straight events with the ARCA Menards Series at Iowa Speedway, Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, Milwaukee Mile, and Bristol Motor Speedway.
- The East Series race at Dover will be part of a weekend combined with the NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series, while the races at Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, Milwaukee Mile and Bristol Motor Speedway will all be dual races on the same day with the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series.
- Irwindale Speedway in suburban Los Angeles will once again host a pair of West Series races on April 1 and July 1.
- Madera Speedway, northwest of Fresno, California, is back on the schedule for the first time since 2009. Shasta Speedway, two hours north of Sacramento, is back on the West Series calendar for the first time since 2015.
- Traditional Western Series events return at Kern County Raceway Park, Sonoma Raceway, Evergreen Speedway, All American Speedway and The Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- As it has since 2019, Phoenix Raceway will host the West Series season finale on November 3, part of NASCAR’s championship weekend at the one-mile desert oval.
- West Series races will be in Phoenix and Sonoma and The Bullring in Las Vegas in conjunction with NASCAR National Series races.
2023 ARCA Menards Series East Schedule
|March 25th||Five Flags Speedway|
|April 28th||Dover Motor Speedway|
|May 13th||Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway|
|May 20th||Flat Rock Speedway|
|July 15th||Iowa Speedway|
|Aug 11th||Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park|
|Aug 27||Milwaukee Mile|
|September 14th||Bristol Motor Speedway|
2023 ARCA Menards Series West Schedule
|March 10th||Phoenix Raceway|
|April 1st||Irwindale Speedway|
|April 22nd||Kern County Racetrack Park|
|June 2||Portland International Raceway|
|June 9th||Sonoma Raceway|
|July 1st||Irwindale Speedway|
|July 29th||Shasta Speedway|
|Aug 19||Evergreen Speedway|
|September 30th||All American motorcycles|
|Oct. 13||Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway|
|Oct. 21||Madeira Speedway|
|November 3||Phoenix Raceway|
(All dates are tentative and subject to change.)
Every independent ARCA Menards Series East and West race in 2023 will be broadcast live on FloRacing and televised on a delay basis on USA Network.
Race start times, as well as broadcast details of the combined races with the ARCA Menards Series, will be announced at a later date.