The team will offer a promotional schedule of giveaways to 10,000 fans at every home game
Street. Louis – The St. Louis Cardinals have released a schedule of six different giveaways to ticketed fans during the team’s inaugural month.
Although the season will begin with reduced capacity seating, the Cardinals will continue to offer a promotional schedule that includes giveaways for 10,000 fans at every home game during the month of April.
The April promotional schedule kicks off with the 2021 Cardinals magnet schedule to open the house on April 8th. Other gifts include a Hall of Fame bobblehead car parade, an adult bobblehead jacket, and a replica statue of Jack Buck.
Check the Cardinals website for a full list of April’s promotional schedule.
Last week, the Cardinals received the approval to welcome them back to Busch Stadium for the 2021 season.
To start the season, up to 32% capacity will be allowed per Busch game. The stadium has a capacity of 46,000 seats, which means that up to 14,720 tickets can be sold per match.
The organization will begin selling tickets for April home games soon, the team said in a press release, with season ticket holders getting first chance for the first two games.
If availability allows, tickets will be sold to the public and announced at a later date.
Several protocols will be put in place to ensure the health and safety of fans, staff and players including:
- Socially distanced seats: Guests will be seated in pods of four or fewer with a minimum distance of 6 feet between the seating pods in all directions.
- Required masks: Masks will be required at all times in all areas of the court, including the seating bowl, unless guests are actively eating and drinking.
- Mobile ticketing only: All game tickets will be delivered via the MLB Ballpark app, ensuring touchless entry to the stadium.
- Non-cash transactions: Concession stands, kiosks and other retail transactions conducted at the stadium will be cashless and will only offer credit and debit payment options. Debit Cards will be available for purchase with cash without a service fee at a limited number of locations within the stadium.
- Custom entrance gates: Guests will be directed to enter and exit the stadium through one of the six designated entrance gates to speed up the process and reduce crowding at any one entrance. A dedicated entry gate will be recorded on each ticket. Guests will not be allowed to exit and re-enter the stadium.
- Bags not allowed: To reduce contamination and ensure touchless entry, no bags will be allowed into Busch Stadium, with the exception of medical bags or diaper bags.
- Hand sanitizer: Hand sanitizer dispensers will be widely available throughout the stadium.
- Staff health checks: All full-time staff and event personnel will undergo health and temperature checks prior to entering the stadium.